Retailers know that maximizing profits means smart marketing which can be challenging to devote as much time marketing as you need to. For marketing, more efficiently you need to support that effort. There are various supermarkets available such as spar specials in western cape, pick n pay and many more!
Here are top retail marketing ideas, which will boost the sales of your supermarket in no time!
- Track every marketing campaign: Are you aware about the term ROI? Have you ever set your specific market goals? Well, it is extremely important to set your campaign goals in order to develop mechanisms and track the gaols, for every marketing campaign you need. A big piece of your strategy is knowing what not to do, and if something doesn’t work, you may choose not to do it again, or make some tweaks and retry it another time.
- Free marketing opportunities: Have you seen how social media and posters on flyovers or bulletin boards are helping to increase the engagement of customers! Spar specials and its various spar black Friday specials sales are on, and social media is one of the best ways to increase engagement for this! Free marketing ideas such as these abound and you might have to pay for printing, but distribution can be had for free. You can also send these offers out via an email marketing campaign to make it easier and beneficial for you in the long run.
- Repetition: You probably are aware of the term of the rule of seven-where a customer has to see an offer seven times to buy! Well, if you follow this principle it does not mean you need to send seven different postcards for your retail but two or three won’t hurt, especially when used in conjunction with certain bulleting and banners, flyers, ads and digital marketing.
- Follow-up: Do you try to keep a record and follow-up with your customers after they have purchased from your spar specialsWell, rewarding your regular customer is a great way to build better relationships to earn and boost more sales. The rewards may include ten percent off coupon which can encourage them to visit your store again!
- Become a resource: You should never tend to miss an opportunity to greet your customers with various open-ended questions. Help your customers to find the perfect gift and become a reliable resource for the future. Providing valuable content in the form of help, advice, tips and how-tos can also help your business to stay forward. Special offers such as spar black Friday specials are also a good way to encourage your customers.
- Build customer relationships: Having personal interaction is a necessary step, and a great way to establish relationships with your customers! Your marketing can be a natural extension which means you don’t always have to be selling. Just try to send out thank you and birthday emails, anniversary greetings and other relationship-building communications.
- Target: You must find out every good thing about your customers and their needs.It will be difficult to target the people who are most likely to be your most profitable customers. Once you have laid eyes on your best customers, now you can create multiple customer profiles for different types for targeting purposes.
- PR: With all other points taking into considerations, public relations and marketing will not always be identical but the goal maybe similar. When you buy a new product, it is important to sale, hire, event and provide charitable contribution or another newsworthy announcement in a manner to draft a quick press release to send to local newspapers, TV stations, radio stations, websites and bloggers. Getting covered under just once in your local paper can be enough to boost sales of your business.